A500 Accessories at Acer Store - bargain!

Raven312

Mar 28, 2011
Wish I read this sooner, picked up the case today from Staples and was thinking $20 would have been a better price after taking it out of the box. I also got the Invisible Shield by Zagg but I'm going to return it. It has lines going across it you don't see til you put it on. I thought I scratched the screen some how installing it

Jim, call Staples customer service number and ask them about price matching. Find the link from the us-acer.com page under Shopping Info at the top, Acer Store drop down, Find Accessories by Product, etc and show them the case and shipping. They should give you a refund for the difference as they did me and a few others. I had to walk them through the link though, because they couldn't find it on their own. Good luck.

das7771

Apr 27, 2011
links are working and my order was placed just in case no one has tried it yet. I would like to order the dock but I would like to see pics of all the products before I order any thing else.

Raven312

Mar 28, 2011
links are working and my order was placed just in case no one has tried it yet. I would like to order the dock but I would like to see pics of all the products before I order any thing else.

Same here. The case was the only thing I felt I needed. I think I'll wait until the dock is in the stores before I check it out - IF it makes it to the stores.

gmagg

May 6, 2011
I just picked up a Targus 10.2" netbook slipcase at BB for $24.99 and my Acer fits very nicely.

Humantelope

May 2, 2011
placed my order for the case as well, did staples price match pre-shipping price or post shipping? (19$ vs 29$) if they did pre-shipping i may stop into staples and see about price matching that and cancelling my order from the acer store