aaaah!

Pbollilbit

Jul 9, 2012
Help my tablet will not turn on , soft reset nor anything else . I can get it to Sony logo then it stops , anyone know what if anything I can do before I send it in that may possibly put an end to my misery? I don't want to do without it !!!!

vassagonius

Aug 24, 2012
Pbollilbit said:
Help my tablet will not turn on , soft reset nor anything else . I can get it to Sony logo then it stops , anyone know what if anything I can do before I send it in that may possibly put an end to my misery? I don't want to do without it !!!!

If its anything like the galaxy its only soft bricked if you can still get it to power up even though you can't get to the is. If you could go to Sony's developers forum,there should be a default rom and directions for installation.

vassagonius

Aug 24, 2012
Pbollilbit said:

Look for info regarding Odin mode and the latest version of it for your device to be flashed if necessary.