Accidentally Pressed Forget Wifi Network!

clipke

Nov 2, 2012
Help! I accidentally pressed forget wifi network when I was trying to connect to my wifi. How do i get my wifi network back onto my screen?!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Help! I accidentally pressed forget wifi network when I was trying to connect to my wifi. How do i get my wifi network back onto my screen?!

You should be able to see the connection, (of not just restart your TF), and you should be able to tap it and input your password again.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi clipke, congratulations on your new Transformer (TF) and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets.

Feb 10, 2014
hi sorry to bother you did you manage to get your internet re connected I did the same thing and haven't got a clue how to reconnect can you help many thanks alice

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I did the same thing and haven't got a clue how to reconnect

Hi Alice, congratulations on your new Lenovo tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Go into the settings for your tablet and turn the WiFi on. A list of all the locations within range should appear. Tap the one for your WiFi and fill in your password etc.