account credit card

88rizer

Aug 24, 2012
I have the tf700 infinity with android 4.1.1 OS, i need to change the credit card things are bill to, any help will be appreicated. TKS

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I have the tf700 infinity with android 4.1.1 OS, i need to change the credit card things are bill to, any help will be appreicated. TKS

I think this requires a little more information. If your concern is using credit card information over WiFi, if it is at home on a secured connection it should be a big concern.

88rizer

Aug 24, 2012
when you first use the tf700 you have to set upa account wih a credit card to be used when you purchase something, I need to use a different card number but cant find a way to make the change.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
when you first use the tf700 you have to set upa account wih a credit card to be used when you purchase something, I need to use a different card number but cant find a way to make the change.

I see now.That isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world.On your Google Play Store home page click on help at the bottom of the page.There is a spot there for calling them. Last time I did that I provided a number for them to call and they called me instantly. Someone there should be able to help.