Accounts and Sync option not showing up in settings

mikekoz

May 15, 2011
Since it's all messed up anyway you could try deleting all the google market apk's then reinstall market. Just trying to help so you don't have to start all over.

It just keeps getting better! I deleted all the marekt apks from system/apps, rebooted, and have no error! But now, the keyboard will not pop up in any app. I did not delete anything other than what was in that GAPPS file.:mad:

popeye1128

Feb 14, 2011
It just keeps getting better! I deleted all the marekt apks from system/apps, rebooted, and have no error! But now, the keyboard will not pop up in any app. I did not delete anything other than what was in that GAPPS file.:mad:

So did you try reinstalling Market? Also sounds like you deleted the keyboard app by accident. It's looking more and more like the only way your going fix it is to start from scratch. You don't have any backups?

mikekoz

May 15, 2011
Update: I was able to run recovery by using an external keyboard, and now all is working fine again. I actually made two attempts at deleting the markets apps in the patch. The first time I tried, the device locked up for a few secs, then rebooted itself after it deleted "GoogleBackupTransports.apk". When it restarted, there was no errors. I reinstalled the market, rebooted, and still no errors. The errors restarted when I opened the Market for the first time, right after I put in my Google credentials. This last time I actually removed all of the files. Now I am afraid to open the Market!;;p0).

mikekoz

May 15, 2011
Update: I was able to run recovery by using an external keyboard, and now all is working fine again. I actually made two attempts at deleting the markets apps in the patch. The first time I tried, the device locked up for a few secs, then rebooted itself after it deleted "GoogleBackupTransports.apk". When it restarted, there was no errors. I reinstalled the market, rebooted, and still no errors. The errors restarted when I opened the Market for the first time, right after I put in my Google credentials. This last time I actually removed all of the files. Now I am afraid to open the Market!;;p0).

Error returns right after signing in to the Market.