Acer Iconia A100 Won't Turn On

Discussion in 'Acer Iconia A100' started by LegendaryCokeeboy, Dec 26, 2013.

1. LegendaryCokeeboy

LegendaryCokeeboy Member

Tablet / Device:
    Acer Iconia A100
    Hey guys ,

I just bought a acer iconia a100 tablet from craigslist about a week ago. Earlier today I plugged in the charger and the power button turns orange (indicating that it is charging) because it went dead. then after about a hour I tried to turn it on and the power button turns blue and it vibrates within 2 seconds (indicating that its on) but nothing shows up on the screen usually a acer logo comes up but this time NOTHING shows....the screen just stays black and I know its on for a fact because the home button lights up white when I touch it and when I connect it to my computer it gets recognized and I can view all the files...can someone PLEASEEE HELP!!!

2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hi LegendaryCokeeboy, congratulations on your Iconia a100 and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. Try doing a factory reset, you'll find instructions here: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html

I'm also moving your thread to the Acer Iconia A100 forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you if the reset doesn't work. Good luck!