Acer Stand

harleymama

Jun 12, 2011
I just saw one over in the accessories section.

Does anyone know of a good stand for the Acer A500? I know there are a lot of cases that double as stands, but I prefer having a good adjustable stand by itself.

Last edited:

v62cobra

May 1, 2011

I have this. Use it everyday. It's a great product. Makes surfing the net so much easier having it hold itself up. Looks good, small, folds up, but only one complaint. There is padding for where the tablet sits on the stand, after about a month now it is coming off. This isn't a big deal and can be easily fixed. I got it on sale on Amazon for $11 w/ free shipping. Can't beat it....

AQ_OC

May 14, 2011
I have this. Use it everyday. It's a great product. Makes surfing the net so much easier having it hold itself up. Looks good, small, folds up, but only one complaint. There is padding for where the tablet sits on the stand, after about a month now it is coming off. This isn't a big deal and can be easily fixed. I got it on sale on Amazon for $11 w/ free shipping. Can't beat it....

I have 3 of these....I have 3 tablets...so far, none of my pads are peeling...but I could easily fix it if one did, though.

AQ_OC

May 14, 2011
question: which 3 tablets do you have and what do you need 3 for?

Need? Do I even need 1? I have the Iconia, the iPad 2, and the Nook Color. That is reverse order in which I bought them. What lead me to get them is that I plan to develop an application to run on both iOS and Android tablets (not phones).

dhornick

May 12, 2011
Need? Do I even need 1? I have the Iconia, the iPad 2, and the Nook Color. That is reverse order in which I bought them. What lead me to get them is that I plan to develop an application to run on both iOS and Android tablets (not phones).
touche, i guess i dont even need one. but i applaud your intelligence in being able to develop applications. much smarter than i for sure