Add Games to Sylvania Tab Using Connection to Computer

Heather1958

Dec 30, 2012
I'm trying to help a mildly dev disabled teen get some games and or other app's set up on a tablet that was given to her used... of course without the box or manual etc. When it boots up, it says info.... and then it says Sylvania before it gets to the main screen....

I have charged it, and get it to boot, and get some icon's on the screen, can go into menu and find the wifi connection and then go into that, get it to recognize my own wifi at home... it let me type in the password after much work... (the keyboard seems very picky, and i needed to guess where the letters were, as they were not where they appeared.... for example the a key tended to type the s, the "done" key was where the backspace was.

anyway it says that my wifi is "remembered" but then it says it is not connecting.

Is there a way for me to do something with a USB port, and wire connecting this to my desktop?

I want to put some games on it.... and then she won't need to use it on the wifi for a while.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated but please, remember i'm really not very familiar with this at all

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Heather, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to help her get that tablet set up. To help you do that, I'm moving your thread to the Sylvania Tablets section for you. Hopefully, some of the folks with Sylvania tablets will reply there and also try to help. Good luck!

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
Welcome to the site. Hope you can get some help with this tab.