Adobe Flash for Kyros MID1024

Loridae

Jan 23, 2012
I'm a newbie. I purchased two Kyros MID1024 tablets for my grand children for Christmas and I'm finding that we are unable to do many things because we don't have Adobe Flash. I have tried to download Flash to no avail and I can't seem to find any help. Any ideas would be most appreciated. Loridae

curbach

Jan 14, 2012
Have you tried downloading the app for adobe flash from the android market?? That is all I did and flash runs fine on my ASUS TF101 tablet.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Loridae, congratulations on the new tablets and welcome to the forum. I think the folks in the Coby Generation 2 forum would be the ones best qualified to help you out, so I'm going to move your thread over there for you. Hopefully, someone will be able to discuss your problem with you and get that Flash problem sorted out. Good luck!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Curbach, welcome to you as well. Glad to have you here as a member of the forum and gladder still to see you're helping folks out with your first post on the forum. Nice of you to join us.

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Flash isn't needed for many things, like watching online video. It's a misconception perpetuated by Adobe.

Anyway, if you do need it, as 1024 doesn't come with Android Market pre-installed, download and install other app markets like GetJar, 1Mobile or Amazon's. All are free, simply visit their websites with the built-in browser to download their apk then install it.