Adobe Flash on MID7024

Darktan

Apr 9, 2011
I just received mine yesterday. I can also confirm Z4 doesn't root it even though it looks like it does. Which is a shame. The AppsLib they provide looks a little sketchy to me and I don't trust half of the programs. The screen does take some getting used to but my main complaint is the buttons. They seem to me to be super touchy. I don't even need to touch the device to trigger them so I tend to hit the search in the middle of Angry Birds. The other (though not so bad) is the computer connection. On the two machines I've tried both come up with a driver issue. But my one machine still accesses the internal memory and storage card once. If I unplug the tablet, I have to use another USB port to get the same effect. I'm currently downloading a driver that hopefully corrects it. I have installed Flash 10.1 through an APK. The builtin YouTube app tends to stutter until after you install Flash, then it works much better. Once someone figures out rooting it, I will be playing with it much more.

Last edited by a moderator:

n4gie

Apr 3, 2011
I down loaded Adobe Flash player from the link and it works fine. Thanks

Last edited:

raj

Mar 23, 2011
Example of flash video on MID7024 -

Last edited by a moderator:

dave52355

Dec 11, 2010
Great Raj, A little tip, instead of using the pad of your finger use the tip of your fingernail. Your screen will be more responsive,

PartsMan

Apr 11, 2011
OK I need the long slow newb version on how to get Flash on my 7024.

Can I get it from Appslib? It shows up on my PC but when I go in on my tablet it's not there. Are they only showing what they "know" will work on my tablet.