Adobe Flash Player 10.3 and Netflix

jrizal

May 25, 2011
Hi I have two issues.

1) I can't install Flash 10.3 on this machine (mine is a Maylong M-250 having the WM8650 chipset). Has anyone successfully installed this on his/her machine?

2) I can install Netflix and logon successfully I can't watch movies. I have a blank screen and audio at twice the speed. Also tried the downloads from XDA-Developers and to no avail.

Any solutions to the above are greatly appreciated. TIA. :)

Last edited:

Jani

May 25, 2011
I tried to update Flash 10.1 to 10.3 with no success. It seems the OS does not support it (yet).

jrizal

May 25, 2011
@Dajo,

I will try your recommendations as I have just installed the fview rom you have posted in another thread. Thanks for that and for this too. Now, will this new rom be able to run Netflix? TIA :)

Update:

Installed WM8650 hybrid ROM v5. Can't find Adobe Flash from the Android Market even after the market fix. Can't install Angry Birds RIO/Seasons but the tweaked version included runs moderately fast. Netflix still doesn't work.

Last edited:

jamiesk

May 23, 2011
Installed WM8650 hybrid ROM v5. Can't find Adobe Flash from the Android Market even after the market fix. Can't install Angry Birds RIO/Seasons but the tweaked version included runs moderately fast. Netflix still doesn't work.

I installed this ROM and I installed Angry Birds, Rio, and sessons. They all work fine. I used to have a frame about every second with the original firmware, but now its nearly as playable as on my HTC Desire. Were you trying to get them from the offical Market?

Adobe Flash was installed WITH the rom, not as an extra on mine. But I dont think that I have tried anything flash yet.

jrizal

May 25, 2011
@Jaime, It's weird that I can't install the other versions of Angry Birds. Maybe I'll try other app markets. Also, the Flash Player included is an evaluation copy just like the others. And I am assuming for now that the hardware cannot run Netflix.