Adobe Flash version?

Dec 17, 2011
Hey guys, I noticed that the Vtab comes stock preloaded with adobe flash 10.1. This versionn is pretty old and is not able to play certain types of videos (such as those on tvlinks). I was able to install 10.3 and 11.0 using apk's that were hosted online and while it enables the vtab to play those videos, it is very laggy. My Nexus one is running flash 11 and is able to play all the videos on tvlinks without any lag. Does anyone here have any recommendations on which is the best version of flash to install on the vtab?

JoelWUpchurch

Nov 30, 2011
When I tried to install 11.0 from the marketplace it said it wasn't compatible with the Vizio. I wasn't inclined to try to force it, since I didn't see any way to revert to the previous version. I was just trying run Rosetta Stone and the only compatible browser was Firefox, but it doesn't seem to recognize the Firefox installed.

Tcsviz77

Sep 3, 2011
The version that is on the vtab is the best for the vtab as it has been tweeked by vizio just for this tablet. Sorry to say no way to change that yet.

Sent from my Rooted VTAB1008.

Dec 17, 2011
hmm yea this is kind of dissapointing. With the original flash 10.1 apk, no video streaming sites will load. Strange on why the videos can play but are incredibly laggy when using flash 10.3 or higher. My nexus one can stream all those videos smoothly, maybe its the difference in screen resolution?