advice please new to tablets

rob01792

May 19, 2012
hi looking to get my 1st tablet can u recommend some
its has to have full google play not limted access be quick have skype video with smooth picture and quality sound
be able to watch movies smoothly, play games, 3g access gps high spec and reliable would like 9/10" screen all for less than £150
if budget to little i will go down screen size

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi rob, welcome to the forum, but i should tell you that it's hard to find a 10inch tablet both come with 3G & GPS for less than £150. you can have a look our Android Tablet PC, maybe you can find something of your interest there. Hope you'll get what you want finally! Good luck! :)

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
hi looking to get my 1st tablet can u recommend some
its has to have full google play not limted access be quick have skype video with smooth picture and quality sound
be able to watch movies smoothly, play games, 3g access gps high spec and reliable would like 9/10" screen all for less than £150
if budget to little i will go down screen size

Hi Rob, you may buy Ainol Novo 7 Aurora, 7 inch IPS screen, Android 4.0, 1G Ram and 8GB storage, you can watch movie and play game smoothly.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) [YD90D] - $257.99 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods
hi, for your requirements i recommend this tab highly. its a little above £150 but with specs like these, you will struggle to find better.
redtabletpc.com is a supporting vendor on this forum & has a good reputation for honesty & service, they sell genuine (not oem unbranded) products, offer shipping choices. take support seriously. i would rather pay a little more & get a safer deal & better product & support than save a few pounds & be disappointed. as a dual core tab it should be fast enough to cope with any demands (my tabs only single core & works fine with everything ive tried so far) made upon it. well worth a look you've nothing to lose by researching your tab.