Advice

BunnyRabit

Apr 18, 2012
Hi, I want to buy a tablet to use on my motorbike.

Here are my needs:

1) Has to Charge FROM USB (off a 12 Volt Battery - cigarette charger).

2) Capable of Gaming (I spend long periods of time waiting at terminals etc....).

3) USB, HDMI, HD Video Playback.

4) GPS (Can I get this through a dongle?) If not I will need this, I ride in very remote areas.

5) 3G (I think a dongle will sort this out!!!)

6) Large Screen c.10 inch.

Budget = c.100-200 USD

I've done some research and I think the Zenithink zt280 may be for me (if a USB GPS dongle will work),

What do you think?

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011

Here are my needs:

2) Capable of Gaming (I spend long periods of time waiting at terminals etc....).

4) GPS (Can I get this through a dongle?) If not I will need this, I ride in very remote areas.

Budget = c.100-200 USD

I've done some research and I think the Zenithink zt280 may be for me (if a USB GPS dongle will work),

What do you think?

Hi BunnyRabit, welcome to the forum.
Based on your requirements, i think the Zenithink ZT-280 C91 will be a good choice to you too. And now, it's upgraded with 1GB RAM and 10 point-touch capacitive screen, and android 4.0 ICS, better configuration and better performance! Hope you'll get it soon!:)

Last edited:

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012

Here are my needs:

Budget = c.100-200 USD

What do you think?

Hi Bunnyrabit, Zenithink ZT-280 C91 is a good choice. You may also have a look at Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition, which comes with IPS screen, 16GB internal storage and great game experiences.