ADW Launcher

mrbean1957

Mar 28, 2011
is there any site that has this app other than google? I just want the adw launcheror the ex app. Can't find it anywhere. Please post a link if you have one. Thanks.

psphacker06

Mar 14, 2011
the fastest way for me to get the apps i want (paid), is go to the android market and download "4shared" and then just search the app u want and download the .apk

mrbean1957

Mar 28, 2011
YES that is a GREAT selection of apps. Thanks, and all I have tried have worked! Thanks, I have everything and more that I was looking for.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2011
how would you take the app and put it on the kyros? would you move it to the sd card and then use an installer app to download it to the device? I'm still new to all this stuff and do not kno very much. Do you need to have the tablet rooted to download these? Should i be downloading these from the tablet or from my computer and transfer them to my tablet? I do not even have my tablet yet (estimated sometime next week to be here), but i am trying to learn all I can about the device before I get it.

mrbean1957

Mar 28, 2011
how would you take the app and put it on the kyros? would you move it to the sd card and then use an installer app to download it to the device? I'm still new to all this stuff and do not kno very much. Do you need to have the tablet rooted to download these? Should i be downloading these from the tablet or from my computer and transfer them to my tablet? I do not even have my tablet yet (estimated sometime next week to be here), but i am trying to learn all I can about the device before I get it.

Thats how I did it. Just moved it to the SD card and opened the app, they all worked fine. I just opened 7 or 8 and there are many more!

Apr 28, 2011
ok thank you... i was pretty sure tht was how to do tht but not 100%. thanks for clearing that up for me. The download to my comp wasnt working, it interfered with my antivirus, so should i just download it to the Kyros and then install it that way?

mrbean1957

Mar 28, 2011
I don't think that will work. Mine downloaded fine, no antivirus problems at all. Might just turn it off for it then?