Adwlauncher and wallpaper?

mooney101

Mar 16, 2012
Love adwlauncher and it works great expect for one thing it does not let you set a wallpaper anyone got it working? Lol

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk

Blwnv8

Dec 19, 2011
Have you tried turning the tablet off and back on again? I'm still on gingerbread so I'm not positive that works on honeycomb though

fadefx

Nov 27, 2011
Usually, at least on gingerbread, it is enough to restart the launcher, adequate has a setting for that, to apply the wallpaper. You probably need to use quickpic to set it.

--------------------------------------
tapatalked from GalaxyS

mooney101

Mar 16, 2012
The reboot works works with golauncher ex and launcher pro but not adw. The only difference I can see is that it look like Adwlauncher works with honeycomb because it doesn't have the little expand arrows like the others do. SO my guess is that it acts more like the default vizio launcher which prevents a background image. This sucks because its the best launcher of the three.

bycoo222

Mar 23, 2012
Same problem i thought it was just my tablet but all i get is a black wallpaper in go launcher hd and adw launcher ex

mooney101

Mar 16, 2012
I feel your pain I can't stand the black wallpaper for widgets so I've settle on go launcher ex. If we ever get root again we can work around it maybe.

-sent from my Evo 4g on tapatalk