Affordable Tegra Based Tablets

johnny

May 30, 2011
Im so amazed on tegra hd based games do you have any suggestion whats affordable tegra based tablets to buy? Im open to any suggestions.

THANKS AND HAVE A FUN-FILLED adventures with your Android Tablets :cool:

jellybean

Aug 8, 2011
I have the Asus Transformer TF101 and am happy with it so far. Got 16GB version for $399 plus tax at bestbuy.com Has a microSD port, so I added another 16GB card for $22 I got online as well. Has same IPS screen as iPads and the games are fun on a bigger screen versus playing on my Android phone, especially my favorite tower defense games like Fieldrunner. My friend has the Galaxy Tab 32GB version, which is a little bit thinner and lighter than my Asus, but otherwise the same: Tegra chip, 10.1 screen, Android 3.2, etc. BUT his cost $599

I recommend getting the Amazon app for it as its great for their "Free APP a Day" Got "Plants vs. Zombies" on the day it was free. I use the wifi hotspot feature on my CP to connect my Tablet while on the go and web browsing works great when I get a good 3G connection. I'd also recommend the Dolphin browser for surfing.

Good Luck :)

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
you can get a Viewsonic gTablet for about $285, I love mine

cool1100

Dec 7, 2010
I second the Viewsonic gtablet, have mine for awhile and now my laptop just collects dust...

giveen

Jan 11, 2011
I got a dell streak 7 and put honeycomb on it

Sent from my streak7 using Android Tablet Forum