After burning CM7 to SD card I can't read the card

durendel

Apr 5, 2011
I used the instructions in the sticky and was able to burn generic-sdcard-v1.2.1.img on my uSD card using the windiskimager. However when I try to explore the contents of the uSD card from windows I can't. Windows says the card isn't formatted and prompts me to format the drive. So now I can't install the additional files like update-cm-7.0.3-encore-signed.

The uSD card works because I have installed a version of Phiremod on there and re-installed it successfully.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
That is to be expected any time you burn an image to the card. Just copy the files then right click on the card in My Computer and slect paste it will put the files on there. alternatively your Nook will be able to read the card. Boot to your internal Nook OS (stock or however you have it setup) then insert the card. Next connect the Nook to the PC via usb. You will now see two additional drives in My Computer. One is the internal memory and the other (smaller of the two) is the SD card. Now you can see which files are there and move files to and from the SD.

JP