after reset, how do i make changes be remembered. apps download?

anol.aurora

May 14, 2012
each boot takes me to initial chinese language no apps installed not even flashplayer. cant download any apps, sometimes i get a message saying no space on device but mostly apps just dont proceed to download.
reset was done without sdcard.
was working fine before reset but went strange after adding busybox app and something root app. so did reset.

Last edited:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hi there. It sounds like you have initiated a factory reset and now each time you reboot you are getting a factory reset. Try doing the actual factory reset procedure again to see if it clears out the looping issue and gets you back to normal reboots when you are not trying to do a factory reset.

anol.aurora

May 14, 2012
thank you for the reply.
did two more resets one with erasing the sdcard, one without erasing the sdcard. still the same as before, goes back to chinese and wont download apps. wont remembrr any changes.

Last edited:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
So you make changes to the fresh system and then the next time you reboot you get a factory reset that wipes all of the changes again?

anol.aurora

May 14, 2012
So you make changes to the fresh system and then the next time you reboot you get a factory reset that wipes all of the changes again?
it doesnt go through the same sequence as factory reset, just a normal switch off and restart but the result is the same as factory reset. it. goes back to pristine .
now that i know what a proper factory reset is, the first one that i did was not a factory reset but an erase sdcard
followed by reboot without actually scrolling down to factory reset. the two subsequent resets were proper factory resets.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I'm not sure. I'll move this to the Ainol section where you might be able to get some help specific to your tablet.