After resetting to factory settings - my MICA android tablet won't boot up.

DOLadd69

Dec 29, 2011
It is caught up in a 3-4 second loop. I let it run for 30 minutes. It does this when turned off for a while and then restarted. All I was trying to do was to take all my personal info off the tablet in order to sell it. Owners manual is a joke. If it were a PC I might boot it up in safety mode. What do I do in a android tablet? Here are all the details from the seller.
Now here is a great multimedia Android 2.3 Tablet that’s built with a 1.2GHz CPU for flawless performance. The Mica Android Tab is all you need. This Android Tablet comes with a 1.2GHz CPU Processor an 8 inch (2 point) touch screen control with HD resolution at 1080P (1920x1080), support for Adobe Flash 10.3, and the amazing Android 2.3 operating system (Gingerbread). With the Mica Android 2.3 Tablet, you can browse the internet using WiFi, watch videos on YouTube, read ebooks, send emails, and download apps from the Android Marketplace. High tech hardware’s that makes this Android Tab so powerful include a SAMSUNG Cortex A8 1.2GHz CPU, 512 RAM, and an 8 inch two point touch screen control; top it off with the latest Android OS (2.3 Gingerbread), you'll then get a tablet that will amaze you with its abundant features and great functionality. The Mica Android Multimedia tab allows for a better detailed display, smoother functionality, and overall top performance for the best end user experience. The Mica Android Tab is also great for gaming; choose from the many interesting and unique games (as well as 3D Games) on offer like Angry Birds, Fieldrunner, Catan, Ninjump, Samurai II: Vengeance, racing Thunder, Fruit Ninja, and much more. Unlimited Possibilities with Android 2.3 OS (Gingerbread): The Mica gives you instant access to thousands of FREE and paid Android apps from the official Android Marketplace and other third party and affiliates websites. When it comes to the Android 2.3 OS, you’ll find features that cover every possible form of entertainment and support for your day-to-day business needs with WiFi connectivity for emailing and Microsoft Exchange. Mica - 8 Inch Touchscreen Android 2.3 TabletAndroid 2.3 TabletSkype CallWidgetsWiFi4GB built in memoryAndroid 2.3 OS (Gingerbread)HD resolution 1080P (1920x1080)8 Inch Resistive Touchscreen with 2 point Touch (Pinch & Zoon)800x600 resolution brilliant screen (ultra comfort for your eyes)Ports: TF / MicroSD Memory Card, Mini HDMI, USB and a 3.5mm Audio out port.1.2GHz Samsung ProcessorMarketplace App that lets you download tons of Android apps and games! Support Languages: Czech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Korean, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese