Ainol NOVO 7 Aurora

Floop

Feb 20, 2012
Hello.

I'm thinking on buying the NOVO 7 aurora, from the ITABLETPCSHOP. Is this tablet good, I mean, has it problems or lags, or is a fine tablet?

I want it to surf in the internet, go to the social networks and play games.

Waiting for opinions.
Cheers,

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Are you set on 7"? If not you might want to take a look at imito am801..its an 8" with ips etc . Not sure about which android os but is sure to get ics if it hasn't already.roughly same prices as aurora,or ployer momo8 is similar with 8gb memory..they all look pretty good to me.I'm looking for a 9.7" at the moment. The ployer momo11 or yuandao n90 have good specs (16gb, 1gb ddr, ips screen 2160p 1.2ghz cpu etc) there are loads out there under 150gbp or $220 usd

Sent from my WM8650 using Android Tablet Forum

Floop

Feb 20, 2012
Are you set on 7"? If not you might want to take a look at imito am801..its an 8" with ips etc . Not sure about which android os but is sure to get ics if it hasn't already.roughly same prices as aurora,or ployer momo8 is similar with 8gb memory..they all look pretty good to me.I'm looking for a 9.7" at the moment. The ployer momo11 or yuandao n90 have good specs (16gb, 1gb ddr, ips screen 2160p 1.2ghz cpu etc) there are loads out there under 150gbp or $220 usd

IMito looks good... Its characteristics and Aurora's are basically the same, right? I'm going to read more reviews...

Floop

Feb 20, 2012

IMito looks good... Its characteristics and Aurora's are basically the same, right?

Feb 16, 2012
I ordered one from you guys. Do you test them before you send them? When do you think it will ship?

Hello, we have tested the tablets, it works ok, and will be sent to you tomorrow, check the email plz, there is a problem about your phone number.
Thanks a lot Have a nice day!