Hi Made steady progress on the touchscreen replacement but have hit a little snag. Once I've gotten over this then its job done. Really people I need a little help as if I get this bit wrong then I'll have to do almost the whole job over. The video explains everything I did (mistakes and all) and the stage I'm at. I REALLY, REALLY NEED SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHAT ADHESIVE TO USE. I'm thinking of going for a strong double sided tape as then the process is reversible if the same accident happens again. C'mon folks lend a brother a hand. Heres the progress so far anyway. I know I've probably taken the long route but as I mention in the vid I have no real idea what I'm up to, so I may have taken many steps I didn't have to. Here it is anyway. ANY AND ALL RESPONSE'S/SUGGESTIONS ARE VERY, VERY WELCOME.