Ainol Novo 7 Elf II Firmware Updates !

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
1. Ainol Novo 7 Elf II original simplified 05/31 firmware download: E2_0531.rar
Firmware solves over-heat and decreases power waste will be released next week. Please back up your important files before upgrading.
Update Steps:
1) Download the file and decompress it to TF card root directory. The decompressed files should under TF card root directory and the TF card must be fat32 format.
2) Insert the TF card into the device and keep the tablet off with more than 30% battery. Charging is not recommended during updating process.
3) Hold-Press the -Volume and power button for four seconds at the same time. Release the buttons when upper left screen corner shows green instruction.
4) Use volume and power botton to choose orders wipe date, wipe cache, wipe media.
5)Choose update and then choose the main firmware package in TF card.
6)You may stop here if you want the simplified firmware only, try wipe data and wipe cache once again if you want to reboot.

2. Ainol Novo 7 Elf II simplified firmware 0604 TF card update version: http://115.com/file/benrzacr#E1(0604).zip
1) This firmware is compatible with pre-stalled 0527, 0528, 0529, 0530V2, 0601, 0601V2 firmware devices.
2) Fixed: minimum brightness decreased; constant crash bug fixed; electric quantity and voltage match (0527-0601 firmware users report that the tablet shuts down automatically though there is 30% battery left.)
3) Update steps are the same as 05/31 version.

3. Ainol Novo 7 Elf II official 0607 version firmware: http://115.com/file/bev1q467#
1)Over heat problem is solved.
2)Power consumption is decreased.
3)Most apps' performances are upgraded.
4)Writing speed is optimized.
5)Battery percentage display error is solved.
6)Flash decoding/webpage performances/normal mode/performance mode will work much more fluently.
7)Tablet automatically shut down problem is solved.
8)Sometimes internal memory doesn't work if you pull the date line directly without shutting down bulk-storage memory. We tested over 20 times and internal memory worked good under Windows 7 system.
9)Faster touch response.
10)Minumum brightness is too high in recent firmwares, except 0604 version. The minumum brightness is normal in this version.
11)Power saving mode/normal mode/performance mode match 96-800/96-1200/96-1320 frequency temperarily.

4. Ainol Novo 7 Elf II 0626 official firmware: http://ainolstore.com/forums/topic/59-ainol-novo-7-aurora-ii-0626-firmware/

5. Buy Ainol Novo 7 Elf II on Androidinabox.com: Ainol Novo 7 Elf II 7 inch Android 4.0 Tablet Dual Core Only $149.99!

Last edited:

Soulflier

Jun 8, 2012
I ordered an Elf II just now. Is the FW installation info correct? No Livesuit needed? That is great.

banty

Jun 10, 2012
Hi,

Used firmware update to fix problem with internal sdcard corruption, but no longer have original apps, more importanty google play store, mail, earth.....

Any Ideas how to fix or will there be another firmware release with the google apps? Now realise I could have reformated the internal SDcard without installing latest firmware by just reformating data. Doh!

Thanks

tiwi

Jun 16, 2012
has anyone tried these updates? There are other problems or bugs? or the tablet has really improved? I would like to upgrade my elf 2 but are not very experienced and I would not break anything ...... I also saw that there is an update of 15/06

kazama

Jun 15, 2012
i would like to upgrade the firmware due to heat issue on left side..but most of here said that no gapps, meaning no google play and such...please advise

usamasabir

Jun 23, 2012
is this firmware in english....actually my ainol elf2 is getting over heated quickly and shows an error when downloading app from play store (error-101) plz plz plz....can u help me solving this problem? i shall be greately thankful......

Kubatko

Jun 26, 2012
Hello, I have just updated to official 0607 and I have no google market / accounts and other google things there, please how can I solve this?

Thank you