Ainol Novo 7 ELF Skype Video Chat Working! both side can see, apk download here!!!

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hi guys, A Great news for all of the ELF owner. We just find a skype which can work on novo 7 ELF, and we tested in our stock ELF tablet, it can work well for the video chat. both side can see each other. download link is here

ICS-Compatible-Skype-2.5.0.160.apk

The NOVO 7 ELF from mcbub.com is all Android 4.0.3 VERSION, and we only test in this version,and it can work.

If you want to buy NOVO 7 ELF, you can check here

McBub: Low-Priced Ainol Novo 7 ELF, USD 147.99, Ainol Novo 7 ELF Android 4.0 7" Capacitive HD Tablet PC 1GB RAM 8GB storage Camera HDMI Balck (CN110087)

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi mcbub, I just got a senai n90 from you. Is there a skype solution for my tab do you know?
Ps. Really enjoying using tab so far

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
You can try the skype version i attach, that should be work for all ICS device. please test, and post back.

thanks

Hi mcbub, I just got a senai n90 from you. Is there a skype solution for my tab do you know?
Ps. Really enjoying using tab so far

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
TODAY I also test the n90 with skype video chat, it is very very clearly in my computer. it also depnds on the network speed and the light etc. good luck, any least it can work.

thanks for share.

Ok tested skype video with my sons laptop. Picture his end was poor but it works.

sblake5

Mar 2, 2012
Novo 7 Basic is MIPS,not Cortex, you should get a NOVO 7 ELF, lol
No....the Elf only has one camera.;) I was able to get the beta version of Skype to work on my Basic, more or less, but then the camera stopped working so it's a rather moot point now. You say 'both side can see each other'. Can they hear each other?

Last edited:

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
yes, on our ELF, if you use the skype version i offer, both of them can hear and see each other.

No....the Elf only has one camera.;) I was able to get the beta version of Skype to work on my Basic, more or less, but then the camera stopped working so it's a rather moot point now. You say 'both side can see each other'. Can they hear each other?