Ainol Novo 7 Mars Latest Firmware

Apr 14, 2012
1. Ainol Novo 7 Mars 0619 firmware: Ainol Novo 7 Mars 0619 Firmware. | Ainol Store Blog

2. Changelong:
1) Battery management driver and touch driver are optimized.
2) Some users lost touch function and WiFi couldn’t be connected after firmware upda​tes. This firmware solves these bugs.

3. Update Steps:​
1) Back up your important files before upgrading.
2) Download the file and decompress it to TF card root directory. The decompressed files should under TF card root directory and the TF card must be fat32 format.
3) Insert the TF card into the device and keep the tablet off with more than 30% battery. Charging is not recommended during updating.
4) Hold-Press the -Volume and power button for four seconds at the same time. Release the buttons when upper left screen corner shows green instruction.
5) Updating process is automatically and the tablet will be off or restart itself if the updating is success.
6) It takes a little long to start the tablet for the first time. Don’t stop process or restart the tablet immediately, it is better to restart 5-10 minutes later.

waassy

Aug 8, 2012
Hi, I upgraded the Firmware on my Mars tablet, and almost everything is OK.

But I can't find how to sign in to my google account and there isn't playstore on the tablet.
Please help!

Thanks!

leoko

Aug 29, 2012
Hi, I upgraded the Firmware on my Mars tablet, and almost everything is OK.

But I can't find how to sign in to my google account and there isn't playstore on the tablet.
Please help!

Thanks!

i dont know why ainol store blog offers a 0619 without google apps.... obviously no google play store

i install the ainol store blog firmaware and have the same problem

the solution is install the 0619 firmware of ainol official webpage.... is a 0619 android firmware plus a patch... the patch includes chinesse and google apps....also google play store

purposely the touch screen and wifi is much better after firmware upgrade