Ainol Novo 7 Tornado

Gsaps

Aug 10, 2012
Hello to all forum users.
i'm after some advice about this tablet. I'm primarily after a cheap tablet for my kids to use to watch dvd's in the car (an alternative to those in car DVD players) and to start developing computer skills.

In your experience would this be a good option. If so how would you go about it, as a bit of a novice in most things tablet, could the DVDs be put onto a memory stick to be played on the tablet?

If this isn't the tablet for this, can anyone suggest an alternative around the $100 mark?

Thanks very much

grant

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hello to all forum users.
i'm after some advice about this tablet. I'm primarily after a cheap tablet for my kids to use to watch dvd's in the car (an alternative to those in car DVD players) and to start developing computer skills.

In your experience would this be a good option. If so how would you go about it, as a bit of a novice in most things tablet, could the DVDs be put onto a memory stick to be played on the tablet?

If this isn't the tablet for this, can anyone suggest an alternative around the $100 mark?

Thanks very much

grant
Hi Grant, welcome to the forum!
Yes, the DVDs can be played on the tablet via memory stick. cuz tablet PCs will come with a USB port for data transmission.
for a tablet PC around $100, i would suggest you to have a look at the Ainol Novo 7 Tornado. for ONLY $88.99 shipped in our site, it will be a good choice for kids. welcome! :)

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011