Ainol Novo 7 Tornados Custom Firmware 4.0.4 is OUT !

2cool4me4

Jun 29, 2012
Did you click on the clock area and then click on the popup to make the settings menu appear? Here, you should be able to turn auto-rotate screen on.

poringkien

Aug 20, 2012
hi , im having problem on auto-rotate also.. the setting is turn on but it wont rotate anyway..

im upgrading from 0619 to the 4.04 v1.1

is it the problem will NOT happen when u upgrade from other firmware or from v1.0 1st then only v1.1?

and anyone can use video calling by tango / skype ??

thank you very much in advance!!

Last edited:

aram19

Sep 24, 2012
i have a question..if i change my firmware can i change it back to my old firmware 0619 without having problems?

Playdoe

Mar 19, 2012
Alrighty gentlemen...I've ordered one of these bad boys off of ebay and got it for a whopping 71 dollars USD!!!! Also included was a leather case and all the goodies it comes with!! Brand new btw. I've beern following threads about this tablet everywhere and just see this one "Custom ROM"...and I have a few questions and any help would be greatly appreciated. Okay so I read that everyone was having problems with the screen not rotating with the new firmware....was this ever resolved?? Second do you guys know where there are more custom firmwares? I'm surprised that with this tablets price and power there aren't people tearing it apart (firmware wise)...I know of it's sister the MARS version and heard that supposedly custom firmware works for one as with the other?? is that true....any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sep 4, 2012
Alrighty gentlemen...I've ordered one of these bad boys off of ebay and got it for a whopping 71 dollars USD!!!! Also included was a leather case and all the goodies it comes with!! Brand new btw. I've beern following threads about this tablet everywhere and just see this one "Custom ROM"...and I have a few questions and any help would be greatly appreciated. Okay so I read that everyone was having problems with the screen not rotating with the new firmware....was this ever resolved?? Second do you guys know where there are more custom firmwares? I'm surprised that with this tablets price and power there aren't people tearing it apart (firmware wise)...I know of it's sister the MARS version and heard that supposedly custom firmware works for one as with the other?? is that true....any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Playdoe

I tried this rom plus one other and never got the screen to rotate, the stock rom seems pretty solid, its pre rooted but does not prompt you for root access when requested which is a little naughty. I am trying to figure out if its possible to merge in 'Paranoid Android' so we can control per app density as some apps such as the amazon app store don't have the correct layout and get cut off.