Ainol Novo 7 Tornados Firmware Update Step by Step Tutorial.

neo222

Jun 29, 2012
I jus got the Tornado Yday...but now..it freezes after start up...pls somone..tell me how to fix this..which firm ware is currently working

neo222

Jun 29, 2012
woot!! Finally got it working..for everyone who are having startup freeze issues..take out ur external SD card..restart it..wait for 15 min...The tab will be back to normal use..and yeah...Chine fire 3d might be causing this lag :O

emory00emo

Jul 2, 2012
I have one and just used it for a few days. but now my tornado freezes at booting screen 'Ainol'. I left it loading for a whole day but still same screen 'Ainol'. Can somebody help me.:(:(

Faizan91

Jul 2, 2012
Can anyone upload this file on Rapidshare or Mediafire ?
i am not getting speed from this website :/

Nitrowarez

Jun 29, 2012
Now my tornado does not work at all! I am same problem. Please help!!!! Where the original *.image file and usb installer software for bricked tablet.

@Chrono

i can provide some help by giving you this link °¬Åµµç×Ó - ¼«¹âII¿ìËÙ¼ò±ã×Ô¶¯ÐÞ¸´¡°ºÚÆÁ±³¹âÁÁ¡±¼Ùש»ú°ì·¨ºÍ¡°Õæש»ú¡±100%ÐÞ¸´¿¨¾µÏñÎļþ - ¾§³¿·½°¸A9Ë«ºË²úÆ· where you can find a similar topic but this time is related to ELF II, the last link in the page with the winrar logo is the tools needed for bricked Ainol Tablets (amlogic Based) but the problem is i can't find the Tornados .IMG file (instructions included in the file/ use translator)

but, please if you find the .image file please let me know.

Good Luck.

brianc42

Jul 4, 2012
I tried to update my tornados with novo7_tornados_0518.rar firmware.I followed the instructions.The tablet has stopped working.No life in it at all.Can anyone help me

joshod4

Jul 8, 2012
Hi im new to the site and androids. Im and apple guy trying something new. I bought a novo7 Tornado. I like the little guy for the most part.:D

Heres my issues. From day one i had freezing issues and stuff would get clicked on when i didnt even have my fingers on the screen. So today i did a rest on the tabel under its settings.

The freezing issue has stopped and seems to work way beeter. The issue is the battery life sucked after doing so. I looked online and downloaded the newest upgrade 0619 from ainols facebook page.

I went by what it said to do I held the powder and vol - button. The screen poped up for a split second and said upgrading or something like that. Now my tablet has had a black screen and will do nothing and its been like this for sometime now. Its been hours now no luck.

Ive been on google for hours looking for help. The tablet acts like it has a dead battery will not do anything. even when i hook the charger in it does nothing not even a battery icon. there no reset in the mic hole like most. tried holding power and vol - no luck ive tried everything. :(

What can i do to get the tablet working again? please help thanks!

2cool4me4

Jun 29, 2012
Androidinabox.com, is there a way to figure out if your tablet will have problems with the new firmware or not? I hear that two types of the Tornados were sent out and only one had problems with the new firmware...

tlato

Aug 13, 2012
While i was flashing my Novo 7 Tornados using Vol - and Power Button for 6 seconds, a green text appeared for 2 seconds on the top left of the screen, ... then the Tablet was shut down and nothing happens, remains off, I could never turn back on again and no longer can boot, can't even show battery charging Logo animation i guess that's what is said to be "Bricked...!!!"

Could anyone helpme please?

aswanyusof

Aug 22, 2012
hello there, my ainol tornados having problems with g-sensor after upgrade with Ainol Novo 7 Tornados feiyu_mod 05/26 Edition... g-sensor don't respond... help me please...