Ainol novo 7

Zain

Nov 14, 2011
i have ordered one too! and desperately waiting for it ...............................

waidroid

Nov 19, 2011
hello guys it's me WAI @MP4Nation

there is a driver for the Novo7 Advanced but for those who bought a Novo7 Basic it should work as well. the driver can be found @Slatedroid Link

AndrewGreen

Dec 15, 2011
I'm trying to understand the difference between the advanced and basic versions, and trying to decide what to buy.
I undestand that the basic version cannot do Skype video, but the advanced version can. Is this because of the processor architecture (Mips or Arm in basic and advanced versions, respectively, maybe?) or because of the difference in processor speeds?
Also, even if the basic version cannot do Skype video, is it possible that some other Video chat program would work?
I know enough about computers that I think I could probably tinker with the device to some extent, if neeeded. However, video chat is not a big priority for me, it would just be a useful extra, and the advantage that I can see for the basic version is that it runs Android 3.2, which was designed specifically for tablets. That said, I'm not familiar enough with Android to know the differences between versions 3 and 2, and how significant they are.
Thanks in advance for any comments or answers you may have!
Greetings,
Andrew

nhwestra

Nov 3, 2011
Its the cpu/software not the speed. 7B will
probably max out at A3.2. N7A has Android 4.0 beta out now. Wait a few more weeks and Ainol will probably have A4.0 (ICS) ver 1.0 out for the N7A.
You may want to look at the New Novo 7 also at ainovo.com
Goog Luck....btw unless u order from topnotchtablets SOON.....u aint gitting it b4 xmas.

sharine

Jan 26, 2012
Hi de1nonly, I brought an Ainol Novo7 Basic, can you guide me through how to root it step by step.
Thanks.