Ainol Novo is a Chinese brand, is the brand OK? Thoughts!

applejay

Dec 27, 2011
I hear this brand from my friend, it is not a big brand, right? anyone has a better knowledge and any user experience on the brand?

I found an Ainol Novo tablet, another Android 4.0 tablet, moderate price, but hesitate to order it, any suggestions?

Looking forward to any thoughts!

Last edited:

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I hear this brand from my friend, it is not a big brand, right? anyone has a better knowledge and any user experience on the brand?

I found an Ainol Novo tablet, another Android 4.0 tablet, moderate price, but hesitate to order it, any suggestions?

ainol is good but mostly only 7" screen size, here,s a link to another very hot seller at the moment in the 9.7" category. highly recommended from a trusted seller with support here on this forum. well worth checking out.

RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) [YD90D] - $257.99 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012

Hi applejay, Ainol is a reputable Chinese brand and you can trust the brand. The world's first Android 4.0 tablet, Ainol Novo 7 Paladin, was released by Ainol.

macthecat

May 16, 2012
Hi applejay

ainol are a reputable brand, they have a good range of 7" tablets and just intrduced a range of dual core product at a very reasonable price, also the oridginal single core tablets have been reduced in price as a result.