ainol Novo7 Elf

kajko

Mar 12, 2012
Hi

I've just bought ainol Novo7 Elf, from a dealer in Hong Kong. It's new and looks great, "unfortunately" once started it ask for a password!?
There is no PW on the box or anywhere else. I cannot find any help on the chinese site.

Does any one knows how to reset this device?

I am really struggling with this.

Thanks

Mar 12, 2012
Hi

I've just bought ainol Novo7 Elf, from a dealer in Hong Kong. It's new and looks great, "unfortunately" once started it ask for a password!?
There is no PW on the box or anywhere else. I cannot find any help on the chinese site.

Thanks

well i purchased my aurora from aliexpress and when it received there was a password but on one of the papers it says i have to contact them and they put a pass so you have to confirm you received just in case it got stolen

Feb 16, 2012
Hi

Thanks

If you are new novo7 elf does not require a password, you can download the latest firmware, refresh the system.
Download here: [h=1]Ainol ELF Firmware Version 1.0 updated update: 22/3/2012 Cilck Here[/h]