Support Adobe Flash 10.1 and below play
Camera: 1.3 Mega Pixel camera

USB OTG 2.0 Port
support external 3G moderm WCDMA/CDMA2000
Built-in WiFi
3D Games

Email and Flash digital magazine function
Full-format 1080P HD video decoding play
Video format: MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV9, MPEG4-SP, ASF, DIVX, H.263, H.264, TS, FLV, AVI, RM,

RMVB, MKV, WMV, MOV, MP4, PMP, MPEG, 3GP, MPG
Audio format: MP3, WMA, MP2, OGG, AAC, M4A, MA4, FLAC, APE, 3GP, WAV

Picture format: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF

Interface: 3.5mm Headphone
Material of back cover: Aluminum

Other application: Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Camera, Clock, cnCalendar, Contacts, Dev Tools, Email, ES File Explorer, Gallery, Gmail, Android Market, Messaging, Music, Search, Settings, Sound Recorder, Talk, MSN, App Manager...

Language: Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Spanish, French, Italy, Norwegian, Polish, Portugues, Swedish, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Germany

$1292212422.jpg

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Specifications look good. But that doesn't mean anything yet. Hoping to see videos. Hopefully not just another rushed release.

bigwooly

Nov 24, 2010
as to the note of there being no successful launches on this platform. I believe i read somewhere in my research on this tablet that this is the same processor line that is used in the Samsung Epic Cell Phone. I can't find that link right now for the life of me but i'll keep digging

EDIT: Here's one reference i know i saw another on that specifically mentioned the epic.
http://www.gadgets-reviews.com/samsung-introduces-s5pc110-and-s5pv210-application-processors.html

samsung press release about the chips.

http://www.samsung.com/global/business/semiconductor/newsView.do?news_id=1043

Last edited:

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
It's new, so I expect some issues. But they launched, so I expect something out of it.

Danbo1

Dec 7, 2010
a number of site say capacitve touch and are insisten on it, however Pandawill says resitive and if you look at their video, it looks quick and fast and resistive.
Thoughts and of course this is the same machine as the Hero M816

lilbran

Dec 20, 2010
I just received mine yesterday.. typing on it now... ill post an update soon... if you have any questions let me know..

Picker22

Jan 1, 2011
Where did you purchase yours. Merimobiles is a Canadian firm and I can't figure out what will happen with customs if I order it there. . . I'm in Oregon.

Thanks

I just received mine yesterday.. typing on it now... ill post an update soon... if you have any questions let me know..

moxiebee

Dec 28, 2010
I'm calling for a Ban on Now Supplier. I purchased one of their Samsung S5PV210 tablets for $215. then I started reading all the bad reviews. I was encouraged when I actually got it 3 days after they gave it to DHL. Processor is very fast but nothing worked out of the box ie You Tube, Flash, Market etc. when they assured me it would before I purchased it. Then the camera, their site says that it is a 1.3M pixels front facing camera. I figured with an 8" screen that should be sufficient. I've taught technology for 25 years and digital photography. When I got the tablet the camera is only a 200M (.2) not a 1.3. and if that isn't bad enough it has a big dot in the bottom of the lens that is seen on every picture. Can't be cleaned it is under the lense cover. The pictures are all blurry and the video is a laugh with no sound!!!!! I wrote them and told them of the apps not working and that I had read on this site and SoBuying that the next few upgrades to the firmware should fix all the apps not working, ha ha When is that suppose to occur and how do you download it???? They wanted to know why I thought it was a 200M camera and not 1.3M. So I sent them a picture of the book that came with the tablet stating that it was a 200M not 1.3M. I also sent them an example a picture that I took with the camera and a video, so they could see for themselves that the quality of the picture and video. Here is their reply:
Dear buyer,
please listen to us explain.
the manufacturers provide the information with 200M.
but after we examine the real plex of the camera,it is about 1.3m.
also you can read the information on our website.
about the market,
you can insert a tf card to add the memory for the tablet.
thank you for your time.

What a joke and lie. Yea right, the manufacturer put a better camera in it then the book says it is. I think that they didn't look at them closely when they came in. They may have ordered 1.3M and started advertising them but they got 200M. Just own up to it Now Supplier. This camera is totally useless and I wanted it to video chat on it. I have put in a claim with Pay Pal but I am not spending anything to send this back they can just send a RMA if they want it., I don;t know how Pay Pal works, but some of you have said that you have gotten your money back. How many folks need to be ripped off before someone on this site finally bans this vendor. First of all I thought they were the manufacturer. At least that is what is pictured on their site. Lie Lie Lie. If you are interested, below is my blow by blow conversations with NowSupplier from the very beginning where I asked if everything would work out of the box, their first lie. Please do not purchase anything from them. There are at least two other vendors who sell this with a much better reputation and a 2.0M camera for a couple of bucks more. SoBuying is one, they were honest with their customers and said that the next few firmware updates should fix things. I would have never purchased this had I known that.. Please help me to keep others from being ripped off.

janesh

Nov 27, 2010
I have almost the same experience with nowsupplier. I received beginning november the 8 inch freescale imx515 which did not start at all, a DOA. The shipping was slower than i paid for and i send it back to them cost 20 euro. At least after a long email correspondence with problem with this and problem with that, they said they shipped on 24-12 without tracking number. After three weeks i thought that my 200 euro was gone, but surprise i recieved on 20-1 my device and on 22-1 the trackingnumber which shows that they had posted on 13-1.
At least i am reasonable satisfied after more than 3 months, but i wrote them if i do not get some refund, i do not buy from them again

Last edited:

budhzie

Feb 8, 2011
hi, do you know what the difference between 816 and 815?, which better?
i have seen 2 version of Aishou, aluminum back and rubber back?, is it also difference in hardware?, which better to buy?

thanks.

Last edited:

janesh

Nov 27, 2010
No difference in hardware that is exact the same. I use both with the back off, the 816 is plastic and 815 has a metal back, who are from both easy to remove.
If you are more lucky than i was, you will use the tablet with pleasure. I received the pandawill tmd mid (816) with a broken screen and from merimobiles the metal back with a bad bad screen. It looks they put the sreensaver under the screen, there are several people around the world with the same problem with the gold plated metal back herotab mid816.
But both devices are fast and perform in the way you can see on youtube.

Last edited: