Aishuo A816 (?) - identify the correct model :D

camp0s

Jan 8, 2011
All right, I just received "a tablet" and I'm a noob in Android tablets, so I'm searching for info and procedures to take full control of it.

About the tablet, I'm trying to understand which model it actually is, surprisingly I can't find an exact model numner anywhere printed :( - It was wrapped in a light blue box, no mentioning to model, code and so on. Actually it is off state and in charge; the only things I noticed were:

_ Android 2.3.1 sign somewhere
_ 270° screen rotation
_ 3 hardware button on the bottom
_ front videocam
_ on the bottom side, from left to right: charge port, headphones, micro-sdcard, HDMI, mic, mini usb, standard usb - no button to lock rotation or screen.
_ no other keys/regulators on the other 3 sides.

From the (useless) manual included, there are some screenshots referring to Aishuo website, and the A-816 model.. but I'm talking about a printed screenshot of a browser!!

I'm attaching some pics, can you help me understand which model is? so I can start reading already present threads without asking for the 10 miilionth time the same questions ;)

Thank you all! :D

Last edited:

DJACID

May 7, 2011
Google Android v2.3Samsung PV210 Cortex-A8 1Ghz CPU (Over Clock to 1.2Ghz)8" inch 800*480 resistive TFT touch screen512MB DDR2, 4GB NAND FlashCan't find any links, it's being sold on ebay

Last edited:

camp0s

Jan 8, 2011
The screen should be 800x600, the other specs are a perfect match. The mdel number, can I refer to it as MID816 or Aishuo A816? just asking that to know whcih thread and methods I should follow and reference.

camp0s

Jan 8, 2011
Why the above 2 posting looks like an exact copy of mines? ..