Aldi/Bauhn Tablet, Poor Mic

Axholmestboy

Dec 30, 2012
G'day,
I bought the 9.7" Tablet 6 months and have no issues with it except the poor distorted/overloaded sound when using
Camera Video, has anyone found a way of either turning down the Mic. or been able to get a USB Mic working.
I tried to use a Bluetooth headset and could pair my device it however since a recent update I can no loger pair with the headset.
Hoping someone has it sorted, Regards Axholmestboy.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
G'day Axholmestboy, congratulations on your new Bauhn tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Bauhn Tablets forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

pellicle

Oct 23, 2012
or been able to get a USB Mic working.
I tried to use a Bluetooth headset and could pair my device it however since a recent update I can no loger pair with the headset.
Hoping someone has it sorted, Regards Axholmestboy.

I was never able to get my BT headset MIC to be the mid on my tablet. The sound would come through the headset but the mic was always the tablet mix

Did you loose front camera when you did that update?

Axholmestboy

Dec 30, 2012
I was never able to get my BT headset MIC to be the mid on my tablet. The sound would come through the headset but the mic was always the tablet mix

Did you loose front camera when you did that update?

Thanks Pellicle, now you mention it I think I have lost being able to toggle cameras, will check again, definately lost Bluetooth pairing to my head set but.
Looking down the track a bit I wonder if ICS will be upgraded to Jelly Bean and also if JB has mic volume, see you.