Aliexpress stores 100501, 402479, 402479, 100794, 103919

vlchung

Jan 31, 2011
Hi everyone,

I thought I'd summarise my own experiences with various aPad and [ai]Pad accessory purchases here in the hope that it benefits others. Feel free to outline your own experiences here, and I'll add them to my summary. My main focus has been whether or not you will get what you paid for, so I've been forgiving of small delays in shipping etc.

The summary (starting at the most distant past, working my way towards the most recent):
100501: Shenzhen Shuoqi Technology Limited: tested with low-value purchase: OK
402479: Win Power Corporation Limited: tested with low-value purchase: OK
803232: KIMDECENT TECHNOLOGY (HK) LTD: tested with low-value purchase: OK
100794: SHOW CHINA INDUSTRY CO LTD: tested with purchase of 2 Superpad bundles: OK
103919: Shenzhen Eternal Technology Co., Ltd.: tested with purchase of 1 Superpad: OK

Now for the individual long stories:

100501: Purchased a leather iPad case/stand for about USD$7. Not much to say other than I paid for it, and a couple of weeks later it arrived by traditional international post. Not a very communicative bunch, but I think they're OK for small value items like this.

402479: Purchased a 10-pack of Flytouch2 / Superpad screen protectors for about USD$30 including postage. Again, not much to say other than I paid for it, and within a few weeks it arrived by traditional international post. Didn't communicate with them - didn't need to.

803232: Purchased a 5-pack of Flytouch2 leather case / stands for about USD$25, with an additional USD$30 in postage! Ignoring the fact that I paid more in postage than the items themselves, it was the store I was most comfortable with, since they explicitly mentioned that their product was suitable for the Flytouch2, and the cost per item was still OK compared with a few other places I had seen. I spoke with them via aliexpress' "email the vendor" feature, and their English skills are very good. Again, I paid for it, and within the specified shipping time the items arrived in good condition.

100794: Some friends asked me to buy them each a Superpad with a leather keyboard case. I tried these guys after noticing via the feedback pages that an Australian-based buyer was buying dozens of Superpad+keyboard bundles from them. The vendor is quite accomodating, and their English skills are excellent enough to not be confused by small-talk ("We are both in the same timezone" "Oh wow - really?"). I inadvertantly gave them a PO Box shipping address, which they allowed me to change via PM (rather than being forced to buy a USD$1-line item with a new delivery address), which was a positive. They also used PMing to let me know what was happening to my order. After 3 days of travel time (and 5 days stuck in my city's distribution centre over a 5-day Easter holiday) the 2 bundles eventually arrived and so far, so good.

103919: Bought a Superpad on behalf of work, so this was a good opportunity to test Shenzhen Eternal first hand, who are a vendor that have received quite a few positive comments in various fora. Again, I inadvertantly have them a PO Box shipping address, and was told to use their USD$1 line-item to change the shipping address. Unfortunately, despite this, they sent it out to the PO Box address, which I eventually had to ring up and change when it arrived in my city and got stuck due to an undeliverable address. However, they did refund me the USD$1 without any fuss. The item has arrived and been played with, and again it's a case of so far, so good.

vlchung

Jan 31, 2011
Store 805217: Ann li's store UBO-TRADE. Purchased a silicon case with stand for a Samsung Galaxy Tab. Paid the money, and 2 weeks later it arrived by post. Works well, and as described on the site.

shawfield

Mar 15, 2011
CCP International ( via Aliexpress ) - Bought an Aishuo minipad 8" Android 2.2 tablet from them. Arrived on time, as advertised, all working well.

Communicated a few times & they are very prompt in replying either by instant messge on their Ali-Express page or via email direct.

They are currently being helpful trying to get me a firmware upgrade.