All I want for christmas is my Le Pan TC970

scelestic

Dec 5, 2011
I am getting a Le Pan TC 970 for christmas from my boyfriend. I decided that a tablet would be nice for presentations to my clients (I am a photographer) and also a fun toy to play with. I hear that it has a nice screen. I have heard many good things about it and they seem to out weigh the bad. I am happy to find this forum so if I have any questions I can talk with others that own this tablet. Also if anyone knows of any good applications for business or for photos let me know. I am currently using Think Free Office on my phone and I think that Premier Frame Widget is nice but if anyone knows of anything better let me know.

GnatGoSplat

Dec 5, 2011
It's definitely a good screen. It has the exact same screen as the original iPad. I do recall reading a review (maybe on Amazon) where someone mentioned the color depth wasn't that good for displaying professional photos. I think that person may have been hitting the Android 65k color limitation.

cereal_killer

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2011
Enjoy your new toy when you get it :) It's an awesome tablet for the money for sure

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I am getting a Le Pan TC 970 for christmas from my boyfriend.

Welcome to Android Tablets and to the Le Pan Forum. That's a really nice gift, I'm guessing your boyfriend likes you.:rolleyes: Glad you decided to join us as a member of the forum.:cool:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello to you too Gnat. Helping out on your very first post, that's the way this thing's supposed to work. Get help when you need it, give help whenever you can. Thanks!:cool: