*ALL* Onda SD-Card Firmware Installer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirknow

Nov 24, 2012
Yes this one you are replying on, just download your firmware from the link and follow the guide, do not run any files from it just find the update.zip folder. I am in the middle of working on pre-rooted firmwares if you wish to wait, keep checking this link for yours - http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...e-pre-rooted-su-google-apps-iidiablouszz.html

Just to give a try dont make a mess, which one firmware .zip should i download exacly to do the update.zip thing?

at the link you gave Firmware - http://www.microsofttranslator.com/B...%2FSearch.aspx

?? mine as i saw is not vi30w or deluxe vi30, its only vi30 and thats it, which one .zip you recommend?

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
Just to give a try dont make a mess, which one firmware .zip should i download exacly to do the update.zip thing?

at the link you gave Firmware - http://www.microsofttranslator.com/B...%2FSearch.aspx

?? mine as i saw is not vi30w or deluxe vi30, its only vi30 and thats it, which one .zip you recommend?

vi30w has 800x600 res screen vi30 deluxe has 1024x768, go with the one that matches your screen res.

I Have just been on the link and Vi30 dual-core is there.

Last edited:

devesh

Nov 28, 2012
Amazing stuff. Got the play store working on my Onda V712. God Bless you dear. The Brush tool has instructions all in English and was unable to make head or tale out of it.

sionsimon

Nov 29, 2012
I have an Onda V712 V2 but cannot get Play store to work, I have followed all steps (at least 3 times) but with no success, I still get error 403. any ideas?

sionsimon

Nov 29, 2012
Hi I have just tried the latest Firmware from your links and the Play store still does not work. When I first click on the Play store it says it is changing and asks me to accept, then when it loads and I try to install anything it just stays downloading (the program I was trying to download is only 216kb) any ideas?

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
Hi I have just tried the latest Firmware from your links and the Play store still does not work. When I first click on the Play store it says it is changing and asks me to accept, then when it loads and I try to install anything it just stays downloading (the program I was trying to download is only 216kb) any ideas?

Can you tell me which tablet you have? Sometimes in play store when the progress bar doesnt move press the X and try again, or try this post

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...e-pre-rooted-su-google-apps-iidiablouszz.html

Let me know.

sionsimon

Nov 29, 2012
Hi, its an Onda V712 V2. I have tried pressing the X and trying again but no success. I used the link and downloaded the Onda v712 V2 4.0.3 file. I noticed the google_playstore_v3_47.apk file is in the update\system\app directory but the latest google play store version is Google Play 3.10.9 apk can this be added to the update.zip file is this what is causing the problem? Any other ideas?

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
Hi, its an Onda V712 V2. I have tried pressing the X and trying again but no success. I used the link and downloaded the Onda v712 V2 4.0.3 file. I noticed the google_playstore_v3_47.apk file is in the update\system\app directory but the latest google play store version is Google Play 3.10.9 apk can this be added to the update.zip file is this what is causing the problem? Any other ideas?

Hi, did you follow this thread or the one i linked you to? if the other thread can you post the answers to this on that thread please. The play-store name is just a blanket, it will be the latest playstore, they do it with flashplayer to, named 10.1 but is flash 11. you can only add to the packages if you can sign the zip afterwards as if un-signed it will not update, can you tell me if it has rooted ok if so you could use root explorer to root a different playstore, an you post on the other thread thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.