*ALL* Onda SD-Card Firmware Installer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bountyleader

Dec 6, 2012
Hey,
Yesterday my onda802 (tablet) arrived, it's a great looking tablet, but there are so many Chinese apps and you tube Facebook/Google don't seem to work work so I did a factory reset and now my WiFi is messy It doesn't load anything(internet pages) . Will this guide get rid of the Chinese apps? and fix Google play (The Google play ap is on it, but I can't neither make an account or log in with an excisting one) ?
I rooted a mobile before but that's it

INDA802
modelnumber: ONDA MID
android version: 4.0.3
smalbandversion:1.4

edit* sorry for the bad grammer

thank you!

Last edited:

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
Hey,
Yesterday my onda802 arrived, great looking tablet, but so many chinese apps and youtube/google/google didn't work, so I did a factory reset now my wifi is messy It doesn't load anything. Will this guide get rid of the chinese apps? and google play?
I rooted a mobile before but

oNDA802
modelnumber: ONDA MID
android version: 4.0.3
smalbandversion:1.4

thank you!

This one will http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...all-google-play-any-onda-tablet-firmware.html

Or if you just want root and remove the apps yourself go here http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/onda-tablet-forum/51122-any-firmware-root-only.html

bountyleader

Dec 6, 2012
Like you said I downloaded the firmware + the other fill, I putted them on my sd card
pressed 3 seconds on home bottom and on, the white android thing came up, everything went okay, rebooted itself , all the chineese apps are away, but superUser and Root Explorer are not in my app list..

EDIT: problem solved! :)
thanks!

Last edited:

clover06

Jan 24, 2013
hello, my tablet got problem.. all the pictures, files and my downloads suddenly gone and its saying that my sd card is not curently mounted. what can i do? can you help me? i'm using onda v701..

Status
Not open for further replies.