ALL-Winner A13 9" Tablet Issue

TeraByte6

Sep 24, 2013
Hey guys, I've been trying to get the correct configuration on my tablet to get all of the hardware working.... I was able to flash it and load a rom called FaaastJB ver 2.5, but I was missing hardware drivers... I used uberizer to pull a rom dump, but I was unable to reload the original 4.2.1 Jellybean. Then I tried to install a copy of a dum and now I cannot access the device what-so every. The first screen pops up and the tablet stays stuck there. When you hold the Vol. key and the power button to use Livesute in order to flash a different rom and start again I get a "Windows cannot recognize device" message and I can't seem to access anything on it. Any help to get my tablet up and running with any rom at the moment will do... thank you

TeraByte6

Sep 24, 2013
Thank you for moving my post into the correct section..

I have saved my tablet and brought it back... Its now running MaPan 4.2... thing is I still have no clue where i went wrong... I would like to run ICS 4.0 or reload the stock rom which is a rom dump done on Uberizer 1.7 that i have not been able to reload back onto the tablet. please help find my mistake so i can root my tablet perfectly...