Alldro2 v1.1 SP-2 - Removal of ES Task Manager

Spook_Man

Nov 30, 2011
Hello.. How would I go about removing ES Task Manager as one of the main programs which is installed when I do a fresh ROM update?

The reason I ask is that there seems to be something wrong with the install. I get notifications that there is an update for it and when I go to Market to update, it says something about the key being wrong of something similar. Then market resets itself and then I loose the option for movies from market and if I look-up at ES Task Manager, it then says that it's not compatible with my system; ?

Anyone else noticing this issue?

Thanks..

steev

Developer
Sep 3, 2011
The reason is fails to update is because it is signed with a different key than the official version.
Probably the apk was modified by urbetter in some way.

I plan on releasing a new Alldro2 once I get caught up with Volcano and Thunderstorm.

Spook_Man

Nov 30, 2011
The reason is fails to update is because it is signed with a different key than the official version.
Probably the apk was modified by urbetter in some way.

I plan on releasing a new Alldro2 once I get caught up with Volcano and Thunderstorm.

Thank you Steev for the info. Appreciate all your hard work on these roms, they're awseome.

Spook_Man

Nov 30, 2011
I had that problem too, all you have to do is uninstall it with titanium backup, reboot and install the newest version via Market and you're done.

Ok, I'll try titanium backup to do this; didn't know titanium backup could uninstall apps. Thanks..