Allwinner A10 Tablet - which model? New software?

ore1

Jun 6, 2012
Hello,

i found you forum via google and i HOPE you can help me :)

i got a china Allwinner tablet... Data:
-ARM V7 1GHZ rev2
-1024x720 Display
- Mali 400-mp GPU
- Android 4.0.3
- Modelnummer ("About my Tablet"): 9703-P-05

Which tablet do i have?

My problem:
The android sucks! Bad Wlan driver, lame touchscreen.. and the whole tablets restarts several times per day!?

Can i compile android for it and it will work better? Or what should i do to get it better?

Ask me everything u like! Will hurry up to get the information for u! :)

THANKS a lot!! Im getting crazy...

best regards!!

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Hello,

i found you forum via google and i HOPE you can help me :)

i got a china Allwinner tablet... Data:
-ARM V7 1GHZ rev2
-1024x720 Display
- Mali 400-mp GPU
- Android 4.0.3
- Modelnummer ("About my Tablet"): 9703-P-05

Which tablet do i have?

My problem:
The android sucks! Bad Wlan driver, lame touchscreen.. and the whole tablets restarts several times per day!?

Can i compile android for it and it will work better? Or what should i do to get it better?

Ask me everything u like! Will hurry up to get the information for u! :)

THANKS a lot!! Im getting crazy...

best regards!!

Hi ore1, did you try firmware updating?

Lexridge

May 10, 2012
???????????

You really need to know what tablet you have before you can update it via flash. Many AW A10 flash files will work, but some things might not. Not really worth the risk without a way to get back. You might just try resetting it to factory defaults. This can usually be done by turning off the unit, turn it back on by holding the volume down button, then the power button for 5 seconds. then release the power button then the volume button. You should have an Android with a triange at this point. Hit the power button again briefly, and you should get a recovery menu. From here, you can re-format your Dalvik and Data partitions, thus resetting the tablet.

Results may vary.

ore1

Jun 6, 2012
You really need to know what tablet you have before you can update it via flash. Many AW A10 flash files will work, but some things might not. Not really worth the risk without a way to get back. You might just try resetting it to factory defaults. This can usually be done by turning off the unit, turn it back on by holding the volume down button, then the power button for 5 seconds. then release the power button then the volume button. You should have an Android with a triange at this point. Hit the power button again briefly, and you should get a recovery menu. From here, you can re-format your Dalvik and Data partitions, thus resetting the tablet.

Results may vary.
i have a reset button on the back. Did this reset but still the same problems!! :( no other ideas?

ore1

Jun 6, 2012
or which information do you need about my tablet? can get everything with the android system information app?

Lexridge

May 10, 2012
The reset button on the back simply resets and reboots the hardware. You need to locate the Reset and Restore in the tablet's settings menu, and do it from there.

ryanlee9432

Jun 12, 2012
Hi. I have an Haipadi i7 with a Allwinner A10 CPU. Do you have any idea how to flash a firmware update? I have an .img file. What software do I need? Thank you very much. :D

ore1

Jun 6, 2012
The reset button on the back simply resets and reboots the hardware. You need to locate the Reset and Restore in the tablet's settings menu, and do it from there.

No, it did a complete reset, all my Apps where away. had to do this beacause the Tablet was stuck in a boot loop!

Cant i get a new software for it!?

shoyru777

Aug 20, 2012
how to get to recovery mode and make a factory reset ? im stuck at boot loop, no one seems to know how :(

Jul 23, 2012
I have a allwinner 10 based tablet and it is also stuck in the boot loop. It is an ONN M3. It is an awesome tablet if I can get it to work. If anyone knows where I can find the firmware or a compatible firmware that would be so incredible. Thank you Thank you so much for any and all help.

Jul 23, 2012
** I have found the firmware for my inn m3 tablet on onnchina.com. now I just need help figuring out what to do with it. Thank you