allwinner A10

Gautom

Dec 5, 2012
Dear Friends
I am new user. some pl help me to open pattern lock of allwinner A10 model.
gautom

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Gautom, congratulations on your new Allwinner tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Allwinner A10 Based forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Gautom

Dec 5, 2012
Thanks for reply. Still I am expect from this forum to solve pattern lock on AW A10
gautom

myfishbear

Nov 12, 2012
Thanks for reply. Still I am expect from this forum to solve pattern lock on AW A10
gautom

no one knows what tab u have. AW a10 is just a cpu. its like asking whats wrong with a Ti omap. i could be talking about Motorola Droid phones Amazon's Kindle Fire or Samsung's Galaxy Tab 2 just to name a few. i have a aw a10 tab myself and pattern lock works fine for me.

Gautom

Dec 5, 2012
no one knows what tab u have. AW a10 is just a cpu. its like asking whats wrong with a Ti omap. i could be talking about Motorola Droid phones Amazon's Kindle Fire or Samsung's Galaxy Tab 2 just to name a few. i have a aw a10 tab myself and pattern lock works fine for me.
Dear myfishbear
It is china origin shenzhen based Sungwold brand. I forget the pattern. then i tried more 6 times.now only shows after opening pattern loss.
Gautom