Allwinner A13 1.0GHz CPU Processor Android 4 - Drivers Missing on Laptop

37batpat

Sep 9, 2012
Just tried to connect AllwinnerA13 1.0GHz CPU Processor Android 4 Tablet to Samsung Laptop but it will not install, getting error message - 'The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)'. I'm running Windows 7 on the laptop.
Device Manager is showing the Tablet with a yellow exclaimation next to it, have tried to install drivers from here but getting message that Windows can't find a driver for this device. Tried looking for a website which might have the drivers but not luck, so can anyone help please.

Thanks

Batpat

Sep 14, 2012
Just tried to connect AllwinnerA13 1.0GHz CPU Processor Android 4 Tablet to Samsung Laptop but it will not install, getting error message - 'The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)'. I'm running Windows 7 on the laptop.
Device Manager is showing the Tablet with a yellow exclaimation next to it, have tried to install drivers from here but getting message that Windows can't find a driver for this device. Tried looking for a website which might have the drivers but not luck, so can anyone help please.

Thanks

Batpat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi I am new to forum posting soplease excuse me if i have done this wrong...I had the USB driver issues just like yourself..after many hours of searching, dependant on your windows platform, I found 2 drivers...
1:USB Drivers Windows 7 - Vista - XP - 32Bit
USB Drivers Windows 7 - Vista - XP - 32Bit

2:USB Drivers Windows 7 - Vista - 64Bit
USB Drivers Windows 7 - Vista - 64Bit

The rest wasplain sailing...Device manager > Update driver > select the main folder for your OS ...the rest is up to your machine.....

After installing,it did not show my device in Windows Explorer...so i launched Wondershare MobileGO (previously downloaded )and it found my device...Now i am able to transfer files and Media to my Allwinner device...

Hope this helps.....

plateauandy

Jan 3, 2013
Thanks for the link Sixbells_Samurai. I bought a Dragon Touch 9" Allwinner A13 from Amazon (sold through TabletExpress) this last December. I downloaded the Google ADT Android bundle for development of apps but it would not see my tablet. The ADT version I loaded was 32bit so I tried your 32bit driver to drive my Android in Win 7. It would not us it for a driver. So I tried the 64bit version and Win 7 took it no problem. ADT bundle (Eclipes) now works great with my tablet. Thanks again.