Allwinner a13 MaPan 9" / F900 / Momo 9 clon etc.

leoo2001

Aug 28, 2012
This thread is continuation from old discussion from Q&A section. http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/43861-f900-allwinner-a13-android-4-0-9-inch-tablet-issues.html Just wanted to advice that new firmware is available from MaPan download web. Instructions how to download & install and overclock are given in the old thread above (big thanks to demostenesramos). Link to download site Android Program/Software Download, Download MaiPad Software, Input Method Software, Working Software, Chating Software etc PC Software I'm downloading right now and will post experience later. Anyone out there with same tablet feel free to comment.

leoo2001

Aug 28, 2012
Just got it installed via Livesuit. Unfortunately its not an Jelly Bean update :( just ICS 4.0.4os version with 3.0.8+ kernel. First look differences are from previous ICS 4.0.4rc much better wi-fi coverage. Definitely much better, now I'm picking all my neighbors ssid ;). If something new in that firmware will report later.

leoo2001

Aug 28, 2012
Yes I have try some of the new games and they are playable BUT it takes to much time to load and very often they became laggy when too much graphic objects have to be processed.