Allwinner A13 - MID 7"

Cabdroid

Jun 24, 2012
I just bought this tablet from MCBub:
McBub: Low-Priced McPad F1, USD 69.99, 7 Inch AllWinner A13 1.5GHz Android 4.0 Tablet PC 512MB RAM 4GB McPad F1 Capacitance screen WIFI Camera Black (CP147739)

Unfortunately, I was stupid and ran a rooting script on it that was for a different model of tablet and now the screen won't stay on for more than a split second. Does anyone know how I would go about getting the IMG file to reflash the firmware back to factory ICS 4.0.3? I tried emailing MCBub, but I'm not sure how much help they will be so I'm looking for any advice. Thank you!

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
You should approach McBulb for the proper firmware for your tablet.

Does change the screen turn off period in settings help?

Snotmann

Jun 25, 2012
Hello together,

im very interessted to flash another firmware to my A13 too. Did someone allready done ? At the xda-developers forum, there might be a possibility to flash a cryogenmod to a A13 tablet...

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Same method as with all the all winners, power down and use livesuit with an image of your choice.

1. Open Live Suit
2. Select the image
3. With your tablet powered off hold volume up
Do not release the volume button, and insert the usb
cable into the tablet computer.
4. LiveSuit will detect the tablet and ask you what to do.
5. Make a choice to flash it or bail, this choice is yours.

Last edited:

Grayson73

Jun 28, 2012
Your actually just trolling, the only device this does not work on is cloned mcpads as I dont support fake screens.

Is the tablet in this thread a cloned mcpad? Is it true that your rom only works for resistive screens?

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Is the tablet in this thread a cloned mcpad? Is it true that your rom only works for resistive screens?

I'm pretty sure alot of the people on here have little to no post count, hence are troll'lol'ing or have bought a resistive crap tab.

[h=1]Momo9 III Tablet PC - 7 Inch Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) - 800 x 480 Capacitive 5 Point Touch Screen, 1.4GHz Processor, 8GB storage, 512MB DDR3 Memory, Ultra Thin, 9.7mm design - Flash 11.1 - New Google Play installed - All iPlayers and Flash Content Compatible - 1.3MP Camera[/h]
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ployer-Momo9-III-Tablet-Capacitive/dp/B0088LD3IE/ref=tag_stp_s2_edpp_url