Allwinner A23 Locks Up

ic6194

Dec 1, 2014
I have an Allwinner tablet and have been having problems with it for a few weeks.
9 times out of 10 it wont get past the android screen (it seems to lock up). The times when it does eventually load up, it sometimes locks up/freezes (while using apps and also on the lock screen) to the point where i have to turn it off.

I have done a factory reset twice and it hasnt made a difference.

The specs are (from the about section):

Dualcore A23
Model Number: Allwinner-Tablet
Android Version: 4.2.2
Firmware version: V2.0
Kernel Version: 3.4.39 intel@server #56
Build Number: polaris_a700-eng 4.2.2 JDQ39 20140221 test keys

I've been searching the internet to find anything that might help and the only thing I can come up with is to ROOT and new ROM but I have no idea where to start.

Does anyone have any advice or some help with how to ROOT and install a new ROM?

Thanks in Advance.

chiko84

Apr 18, 2015
I have an Allwinner tablet and have been having problems with it for a few weeks.
9 times out of 10 it wont get past the android screen (it seems to lock up). The times when it does eventually load up, it sometimes locks up/freezes (while using apps and also on the lock screen) to the point where i have to turn it off.

I have done a factory reset twice and it hasnt made a difference.

The specs are (from the about section):

Dualcore A23
Model Number: Allwinner-Tablet
Android Version: 4.2.2
Firmware version: V2.0
Kernel Version: 3.4.39 intel@server #56
Build Number: polaris_a700-eng 4.2.2 JDQ39 20140221 test keys

I've been searching the internet to find anything that might help and the only thing I can come up with is to ROOT and new ROM but I have no idea where to start.

Does anyone have any advice or some help with how to ROOT and install a new ROM?

Thanks in Advance.

here is the roms you wanted
link