Aluminum / leather case with bluetooth keyboard for the VTAB1008

rcalegre_17

Feb 18, 2012
Do you happen to own or know where I could buy an 8" casing (whether metal or leather) for my Vizio Vtab having or equipped with bluetooth keyboard? Thanks.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
The VTab is an odd size and not very common, so there aren't many accessories for it. You have to search for generic 8" cases and see what works generic cases.

You might not be able to find a case with a built-in keyboard but you can get a case and then any bluetooth keyboard should work with the tablet. Maybe not as nice as an all in one but there aren't many options for the Vtab Amazon.com: GTMax Black Premium Leather Carrying Cover Case Folio with Built-in Stand + Bluetooth Wireless Silicone Keyboard + Mini Brush for Vizio 8-Inch Tablet: Computers & Accessories.

Last edited:

rcalegre_17

Feb 18, 2012
The VTab is an odd size and not very common, so there aren't many accessories for it. You have to search for generic 8" cases and see what works generic cases.

You might not be able to find a case with a built-in keyboard but you can get a case and then any bluetooth keyboard should work with the tablet. Maybe not as nice as an all in one but there aren't many options for the Vtab Amazon.com: GTMax Black Premium Leather Carrying Cover Case Folio with Built-in Stand + Bluetooth Wireless Silicone Keyboard + Mini Brush for Vizio 8-Inch Tablet: Computers & Accessories.

Thanks for this. Since I already have a leather case, it was my 2nd option to have a separate bluetooth keyboard. just trying my luck and see whether if I could find such a casing with a built-in bluetooth keyboard.

I'm thinking to have a bluetooth keyboard with built-in touchpad / mousepad. Would the touchpad work with the vtab1008?

Thanks.