Amazon Appstore Working

zaivala

Nov 9, 2012
I have an unmodified Zeki TB782b (no Google Play store). As reported earlier, I updated Amazon's Appstore and got a nice grey screen for my efforts. Another user reported Amazon promised a fix, and so I waited, usin v. 2.6 as I said. Nobody got back here and reported the fix.

I got tired of waiting & tried the update this morning, and apparently it works now. I'm running v. 4.5.16. ... now.

Happy apping!

zaivala

Nov 9, 2012
...and now it's not wrking again. I get the header and the loading-circle arrow. Ah well.

majarch

Dec 28, 2012
I get the black screen and search bar and nothing else from time to time on my Curtis Klu LT7033. Frustrating, because when the AppStore works, it is very good~

majarch

Dec 28, 2012
By the way, would anyone know where the "library" is, that would be holding an app that I downloaded for free from the Amazon APPStore? I can't find it! is this within the Amazon app itself, or in something that came installed on the tablet?? :confused:

zaivala

Nov 9, 2012
Should be on your Tablet. Also go to Amazoon in your browser and log in, you'll have some searching to do, but you can find all your downloads/purchases there.

Jbeaux

Jan 23, 2013
I just started using amazon appstore two days ago. I got one free download, but now just get a gray screen. I've tried downloading an update, but it hasn't helped. Any suggestions?

zaivala

Nov 9, 2012
Contact Amazon tech support. They will supply you with a link to a previous version that will work. Alternatively, just download 1mobilemarket, which will give you less trouble and more apps.