Amazon Free App of the Day

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Nano Panda. No, seriously. Who thinks of these things?

Jun 3, 2011
Jenga.
Good play and graphics but I had to reboot to exit.

I was able to exit with the Nook n button, but you are correct in that there doesn't seem to be a clear exit button within the game. Even using the soft Menu keys did not work for me for additional options.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Peggle ("not for use with tablets and some older devices")

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
Executive Assistant
  • Open in Google Docs Viewer
  • Open link in new tab
  • Open link in new window
  • Open link in new incognito window
  • Download file
  • Copy link address
  • Edit PDF File on PDFescape.com

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
Executive Assistant
  • Open in Google Docs Viewer
  • Open link in new tab
  • Open link in new window
  • Open link in new incognito window
  • Download file
  • Copy link address
  • Edit PDF File on PDFescape.com

I was excited when I saw Executive Assistant, but then I got it and I see that it doesn't handle Exchange email.. I don't know who the executives were that they built this for, but none of the ones I know use Gmail for work.. Disappointing.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I just played the first level on the NC, and it worked fine for me.

Good to know. I thought in this day and age it was a silly disclaimer anyway. If you are desgining an app and you want to get as many cipies out there as possible you might just want to make it tablet compatible ;)

Today is Kona's Crate. They have a disclaimer about the graphics needing a fast processor. Might be a good test of the Nook.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Peggle ("not for use with tablets and some older devices")

I'm guessing it runs fine for you? Runs perfect on my Galaxy Tab, and kind of a fun time waster.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum

chris30673

Feb 4, 2011
Good to know. I thought in this day and age it was a silly disclaimer anyway. If you are desgining an app and you want to get as many cipies out there as possible you might just want to make it tablet compatible ;)

Today is Kona's Crate. They have a disclaimer about the graphics needing a fast processor. Might be a good test of the Nook.

Actually that silly disclaimer is accurate sometimes. Robot unicorn attack didn't work on the NC.