Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Stack the Countries is the 2/7 app.

As you learn country capitals, landmarks, geographic locations and more, you can actually touch, move and drop the animated countries anywhere on the screen. Carefully build a stack of countries that reaches the checkered line to win each level.

You earn a random country for every successfully completed level. All of your countries appear on your own personalized maps of the continents. Try to collect all 193! As you earn more countries, you begin to unlock the free bonus games: Map It! and Pile Up! Three games in one!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I think this one would drive me to drink, which might be why it got such good ratings.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I've been wondering, considering the weather, should we switch from beer to hot toddy?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
It was just a thought. I tried it yesterday after a couple hours of clearing 3'+ snowdrifts from my driveway and sidewalks in sub zero temps and sub sub zero wind chill. After a couple of those, the chills and pain all went away.:cool:

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Surely you have a snow blower. They are every bit as important as a lawn mower.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
jbenham said:
Be my guest, but I just drink beer. If my liver is happy, I am happy.:cool:

I can't believe you can drink cold beer with that cold! When we go down here in FL to20, I drink red wine and a couple of evening it got really cold here,11 degrees, I had to warm up with super hot sake! :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011

That's for sure. I would have given up on the clearing long ago without it, the snow has been relentless this year.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Dandelions The Game is the 2/8 app.

Dandelions: Chain of Seeds is an addictive ambient puzzle game where players connect dandelion seeds to solve the puzzles. The game features 3 flower worlds with a total of 60 levels of Zen. Experience beautifully surreal worlds and lose yourself in the hypnotic chimes. Enter your sea of tranquility, while you unlock new challenges and environments. Unwind by replaying levels using different puzzle-solving strategies.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Active spyware and adware and way too many permissions to make anyone feel comfortable.

• Read only access to phone state
  • Open network sockets
  • Achieve low-level access to setting the orientation (actually rotation) of the screen
  • Access the vibration feature
  • Collect battery statistics
  • Access information about networks
  • Achieve low-level access to power management
  • PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
  • Modify global audio settings

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Deep Sleep with Andrew Johnson is the 2/9 app.

The pace of life and change can be overwhelming. We all need to slow down sometimes, to relax, to unwind - yet after a hectic day at work, a terrible commute, or a nightmare shopping trip it may seem impossible.

The vast majority of people have never had any relaxation training and therefore find it difficult to switch off, be still and fall deeply asleep. Play this Deep Sleep program and get the rest that you deserve.

Natey2

May 25, 2012

What's a snow blower? :^)
(in Southern Cal)

3agury5a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
You must be absolutely freezing! My daughter called me from Huntington Beach a few weeks ago, just to rub it in.